Elder Scrolls Forums
Hello there, guest!

Welcome to the Elder Scrolls forum fansite!
We would like you to become part of us. You can do this by registering. By registering, you will become a member and be able to post.

Please join our community! Start posting. Also, please realize this is a brand new website. Once we get enough members, we'll recruit moderators. Thank you.
Elder Scrolls Forums
Hello there, guest!

Welcome to the Elder Scrolls forum fansite!
We would like you to become part of us. You can do this by registering. By registering, you will become a member and be able to post.

Please join our community! Start posting. Also, please realize this is a brand new website. Once we get enough members, we'll recruit moderators. Thank you.
Elder Scrolls Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the the un-official Elder Scrolls series fan-site forums! Everyone is welcome to browse!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
2012 2011 2014 zoikhem oblivion choye 2013 2010
Latest topics
» Harry Potter
oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:28 am by Pizzazzy

» The Sorcerer And The White Snake Mobile Movie Hindi Dubbed
oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:59 pm by pavluhajar

» Incubus, Light Grenades Full Album Zip
oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:15 am by pavluhajar

» Tip Tip Barsa Pani Remixed Dj Tejas Full Song.mp3
oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:15 pm by pavluhajar

» {Nikki Alexander Aka Hoopz Sextape FULL VIDEO 2011}
oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:33 am by pavluhajar

» Secure Disk Creator V2.1 Cracked-umer24434
oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:47 am by pavluhajar

» TrackBrowser 1.0
oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:54 am by pavluhajar

» Ss Mountain Lake
oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:37 am by legetess

» Ss Mountain Lake
oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:56 am by legetess

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Morrowind vs Oblivion

Go down 
+3
Mastrius
ufoalex
Canuto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Canuto
Head Moderator
Canuto

oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:06 pm

I've noticed people say they like Morrowind more than Oblivion...And I would like to know why.
I played both games and I liked Oblivion more. I think the ques-line is more...exciting.
And I like the 'traveling' system better in Oblivion. It saved me a lot of time and frustration...

Back to top Go down
https://elderscrolls.forumotion.com
ufoalex
ufoalex

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:01 pm

i agree, i have just started playing morrowind and im finding it harder to get started and follow whats going on than in oblivion. as oblivion is a much easier game to follow and as you say is more exciting.
Back to top Go down
Canuto
Head Moderator
Canuto

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:05 pm

ufoalex wrote:
i agree, i have just started playing morrowind and im finding it harder to get started and follow whats going on than in oblivion. as oblivion is a much easier game to follow and as you say is more exciting.

But still, people say it's better. I'm sure they say that because that's they played Morrowind frist...and then Oblivion.
People always say the best series is the first one they play...
Back to top Go down
ufoalex
ufoalex

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:16 pm

fair enough i can see if you play morrowind first then play oblivion theres a big leap from the two games and most people do like the first one they play, but still i cant get into morrowind like i got into oblivion. oblivion just drew me in the first time i played it.
Back to top Go down
Mastrius
Mastrius

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:28 pm

I cant decide which I like more. Morrowind was the introduction to the series for me and I love just about every aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
Canuto
Head Moderator
Canuto

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Mastrius wrote:
I cant decide which I like more. Morrowind was the introduction to the series for me and I love just about every aspect of it.

Yeah, see, exactly. That's one of the reasons prefer Morrowind over Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
ufoalex
ufoalex

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:38 pm

i played oblivion first so thats why i think i like it more, to be honest i think there very different in game play.
Back to top Go down
MrBass
MrBass

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

I perfer Daggerfall to both, but out of the two, I would give it to Morrowind. Oblivion felt very watered down to me, not story wise(great story), but gameplay wise. Less spells, less factions, less weapons, less armor, less skills(the list goes on). I also felt like the story of Morrowind was moreinteresting, and felt more like a thriller, than a midevil movie.

Also, corprus stalkers scared the crap out of me the first time I saw them, since the game was rated T, and I didn't think there would be anything that gory in it. Also, A little bit of it is that I was expectign somethign close to Morrowind but with better graphix when Oblivion came out, so I was dismayed when Oblivion came out, but after I gave it a try I really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Canuto
Head Moderator
Canuto

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 pm

MrBass wrote:
I perfer Daggerfall to both, but out of the two, I would give it to Morrowind. Oblivion felt very watered down to me, not story wise(great story), but gameplay wise. Less spells, less factions, less weapons, less armor, less skills(the list goes on). I also felt like the story of Morrowind was moreinteresting, and felt more like a thriller, than a midevil movie.

Also, corprus stalkers scared the crap out of me the first time I saw them, since the game was rated T, and I didn't think there would be anything that gory in it. Also, A little bit of it is that I was expectign somethign close to Morrowind but with better graphix when Oblivion came out, so I was dismayed when Oblivion came out, but after I gave it a try I really enjoyed it.

Very, very good points. I just hope Skyrim will be a combination of all the good aspects of all the Elder Scrolls game....And all the bad aspects are removed.
Back to top Go down
MrBass
MrBass

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Also, im adding on the whole thriller thing, but I personally like Mysteries and thriller movies over constant action movies. Don't get me wrong, I love a good action movie every once in a while, but I feel like I would watch good thriller and mysteries for days at a time. Oblivion also seemed to hold your hand through the game alot (or at least thats what it felt like to me). I wasn't a big fan of the whole fast travle option, and I found Oblivion too big to explore without it, since there aren't any Silt stiders/boatsmen. There are other reasons for my love of Morrowind, but I think I will save them for later times :P.
Back to top Go down
Mikesully52
Mikesully52

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:20 am

Many people don't like oblivion because the people that have older computers have a hard time running it. I like it because I own a PS3
Back to top Go down
RichardRocket009
RichardRocket009

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:03 am

I like Oblivion better than Morrowind, because once you have enough mods in, it brings back the fun-ness that Morrowind had.
Back to top Go down
HowlingSnail
HowlingSnail

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Morrowind has more going on. It seemed like people had more of a personality, and your actions actually had lasting consequences.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pokemainiac
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind vs Oblivion   oblivion - Morrowind vs Oblivion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morrowind vs Oblivion
Page 1 of 1