Posts : 4
|Subject: [New] Skyrim details Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:17 am|| |
In a recent interview with Skyrim game direct Todd Howard
, lead artist Matthew Carofano
and lead designer Bruce Lesmith,
new details arrive of the anticipated Elder Scrolls game, Skyrim!
- New and existing facial hair.
- New and existing hair-styles.
- New: Tattoos
- New: Scars
- New: Face-paint
- Multiple armor combination
- Armor is similar to Oblivion, but some tweaks.
- Well-structured story line
- Side quests change the outcome of the main quest
- Example: You can betray someone and change the whole story line, similar to Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.[/list]Leveling:
- Leveling is completely changed; it's like Fallout 3
- Rewards of questing is similar to Fallout 3
- Able to Marry
- Able to own a house; able to move in with spouse
- Able to befriend NPCs.
(confirmed so far)
- Ice Wraiths
- Giant Spiders
- Saber Tooth Cats
- Centurion Spheres
- Enchanting system same as Oblivion
- Enchanting is now a skill.
- Morality enhanced. NPCs know wether you're good or bad.
- You can carry the game after the main quest has ended.
Posts : 9
Location : Sonoran Desert
|Subject: Re: [New] Skyrim details Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:29 pm|| |
I just wish they would bring back one of my favorite monsters from the old paper/pen/dice D n D...Gelatinous Cube.