Elder Scrolls Forums
Hello there, guest!

Welcome to the Elder Scrolls forum fansite!
We would like you to become part of us. You can do this by registering. By registering, you will become a member and be able to post.

Please join our community! Start posting. Also, please realize this is a brand new website. Once we get enough members, we'll recruit moderators. Thank you.
Elder Scrolls Forums
Hello there, guest!

Welcome to the Elder Scrolls forum fansite!
We would like you to become part of us. You can do this by registering. By registering, you will become a member and be able to post.

Please join our community! Start posting. Also, please realize this is a brand new website. Once we get enough members, we'll recruit moderators. Thank you.
Elder Scrolls Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the the un-official Elder Scrolls series fan-site forums! Everyone is welcome to browse!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
choye 2010 2011 oblivion zoikhem 2013 2012 2014
Latest topics
» Harry Potter
oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:28 am by Pizzazzy

» The Sorcerer And The White Snake Mobile Movie Hindi Dubbed
oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:59 pm by pavluhajar

» Incubus, Light Grenades Full Album Zip
oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:15 am by pavluhajar

» Tip Tip Barsa Pani Remixed Dj Tejas Full Song.mp3
oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:15 pm by pavluhajar

» {Nikki Alexander Aka Hoopz Sextape FULL VIDEO 2011}
oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:33 am by pavluhajar

» Secure Disk Creator V2.1 Cracked-umer24434
oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:47 am by pavluhajar

» TrackBrowser 1.0
oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:54 am by pavluhajar

» Ss Mountain Lake
oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:37 am by legetess

» Ss Mountain Lake
oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:56 am by legetess

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Best character in Oblivion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Canuto
Head Moderator
Canuto

oblivion - Best character in Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Best character in Oblivion   oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:56 pm

I would say that my favorite character is...
Lucien Lachance. He's pretty interesting....And his voice is creepy. And I like how he says:

Quote :
"Dear Brother/Sister, I do not spread rumors. I create them."
Back to top Go down
https://elderscrolls.forumotion.com
MrBass
MrBass

PostSubject: Re: Best character in Oblivion   oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm

The big fire dragon at the end. Best. character. Ever.

On a serious note, I would say the playable character.

NPC wise, The adoring fan (just kidding) Probably Jaufry (hope I spelled that right)
Back to top Go down
Mastrius
Mastrius

PostSubject: Re: Best character in Oblivion   oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:11 am

Janus Hassildor = Coolest dude in existence.
Back to top Go down
Mikesully52
Mikesully52

PostSubject: Re: Best character in Oblivion   oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 am

Personally I like The vampire in the dark brotherhood questline, easiest way to become a vampire for people that don't train endurance and play on hardest difficulty xD
Back to top Go down
HowlingSnail
HowlingSnail

PostSubject: Re: Best character in Oblivion   oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:19 pm

The Breton Pirate. "Ho Hey Sweet Lady of Wayrest..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pokemainiac
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best character in Oblivion   oblivion - Best character in Oblivion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best character in Oblivion
Page 1 of 1