Elder Scrolls Forums
Hello there, guest!

Welcome to the Elder Scrolls forum fansite!
We would like you to become part of us. You can do this by registering. By registering, you will become a member and be able to post.

Please join our community! Start posting. Also, please realize this is a brand new website. Once we get enough members, we'll recruit moderators. Thank you.
Elder Scrolls Forums
Hello there, guest!

Welcome to the Elder Scrolls forum fansite!
We would like you to become part of us. You can do this by registering. By registering, you will become a member and be able to post.

Please join our community! Start posting. Also, please realize this is a brand new website. Once we get enough members, we'll recruit moderators. Thank you.
Elder Scrolls Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the the un-official Elder Scrolls series fan-site forums! Everyone is welcome to browse!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
choye 2012 2013 oblivion zoikhem 2010 2014 2011
Latest topics
» Harry Potter
oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:28 am by Pizzazzy

» The Sorcerer And The White Snake Mobile Movie Hindi Dubbed
oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:59 pm by pavluhajar

» Incubus, Light Grenades Full Album Zip
oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:15 am by pavluhajar

» Tip Tip Barsa Pani Remixed Dj Tejas Full Song.mp3
oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:15 pm by pavluhajar

» {Nikki Alexander Aka Hoopz Sextape FULL VIDEO 2011}
oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:33 am by pavluhajar

» Secure Disk Creator V2.1 Cracked-umer24434
oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:47 am by pavluhajar

» TrackBrowser 1.0
oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:54 am by pavluhajar

» Ss Mountain Lake
oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:37 am by legetess

» Ss Mountain Lake
oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:56 am by legetess

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Oblivion:Helpful Facts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikesully52
Mikesully52

oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts Empty
PostSubject: Oblivion:Helpful Facts   oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 am

A few tips:
1. If you go to the map and click an Icon, you can fast travel. It says this in the tutorial but if your like me and hate text, you skipped through it.
2. If you don't get your merchant skill up (but use a buff suit) and also use an armorer buff suit to get 100 armorer, you can sell items for more than you buy them.
3. If you kill the unicorn, there is no way to find another one, so you might want to ride it for awhile.
4. Doing the Dark Brotherhood questline is highly recommended for all, because you can use the reward horse as a mobile chest, by killing it, searching body, placing items in it, when you exit, it will be alive again.
5. Glass Armor is better than Daedric only if your an assassin or anything similar. If you have level 100 light Armor, it will have the same defense has heavy armor. But Heavy armor is better than Glass if your any melee class because the health is much higher.
6. Many merchants won't respawn.
7. Killing NPC's can often break quests.
8. Killing a Guard without getting a bounty is only possible by indirectly killing him, area spells and poisons are recommended.
9. Buying a house early on at imperial city is cheap and also, highly recommended, it gives you a place to train spells and heal quickly.
10. If you clear out a dungeon, it's still possible for monsters to respawn, especially in dungeons with more than 3 rooms.

Last edited by Mikesully52 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small mistake, very small)
Back to top Go down
RichardRocket009
RichardRocket009

oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion:Helpful Facts   oblivion - Oblivion:Helpful Facts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:07 am

If you want a more realistic wilderness, DL all the Unique Landscapes mods.
Back to top Go down

Oblivion:Helpful Facts
Page 1 of 1