Posts : 6
|Subject: Oblivion:Helpful Facts Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 am|| |
A few tips:
1. If you go to the map and click an Icon, you can fast travel. It says this in the tutorial but if your like me and hate text, you skipped through it.
2. If you don't get your merchant skill up (but use a buff suit) and also use an armorer buff suit to get 100 armorer, you can sell items for more than you buy them.
3. If you kill the unicorn, there is no way to find another one, so you might want to ride it for awhile.
4. Doing the Dark Brotherhood questline is highly recommended for all, because you can use the reward horse as a mobile chest, by killing it, searching body, placing items in it, when you exit, it will be alive again.
5. Glass Armor is better than Daedric only if your an assassin or anything similar. If you have level 100 light Armor, it will have the same defense has heavy armor. But Heavy armor is better than Glass if your any melee class because the health is much higher.
6. Many merchants won't respawn.
7. Killing NPC's can often break quests.
8. Killing a Guard without getting a bounty is only possible by indirectly killing him, area spells and poisons are recommended.
9. Buying a house early on at imperial city is cheap and also, highly recommended, it gives you a place to train spells and heal quickly.
10. If you clear out a dungeon, it's still possible for monsters to respawn, especially in dungeons with more than 3 rooms.
Last edited by Mikesully52 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small mistake, very small)
Posts : 9
Location : Sonoran Desert
|Subject: Re: Oblivion:Helpful Facts Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:07 am|| |
If you want a more realistic wilderness, DL all the Unique Landscapes mods.